Still alive and unaware

Still alive and unaware
37 Weeks

Monday, January 10, 2011

Doctor update....yea ok

I talked to my doctor today...the tests so far look like she should have been fine....How can that be a freakin answer. BABIES DONT JUST FLIPPIN DIE FOR NO DAMN REASON!!!! How can any doctor accept that...how can they do tests and an autopsy and accept the fact that a child died and they don't know why!!! DO they even care about what the mom thinks? Do they even care that she now has to live with the fact that her baby died and no one can tell her why? A perfectly healthy child does not just die....SO HOW THE HECK CAN THEY ACCEPT THAT AS A FREAKIN ANSWER... ughhhh ahhhhhhhhh.......BLEEP...BLEEP...BLEEPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Lisa, I hope you don't mind me reading. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl. I've read all your posts and am in tears. I lost my twin boys in August 2010, I was 6 months pregnant. I am so sorry you have to know this pain. It absolutely breaks my heart. I wish there were words I could give you, to help ease your pain but there are no words. Just know that you are not in this alone. I know we don't know each other but if you ever need to talk, or just need someone to listen to you, I am here. ((hugs)) Keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers. ♥ Alexis ♥

    ReplyDelete