Still alive and unaware

Still alive and unaware
37 Weeks

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Its been too long

So it has been way too long since i last wrote...a lot has happened good and bad. My sister gave birth to my nephew....I held him, it was the hardest thing in the world to do. My Hubby's grandfather passed away suddenly Monday to i guess hidden cancer....since after having drs appts at least 2 times a month where they take blood and stuff bc his alzhiemers and then once they took him to the hospital found out he had about a week before he went into a coma and would die a week later.
I got pregnant on our second try in October. I am now about 8 wks and scared. And Idk how i will feel next week let alone in June when this baby is gonna come.
 So I had my appt today, i had to go to my old dr that i would rather not go to bc i had to cancel my appt with the new dr bc of DH's grandfathers funeral and they couldnt get me back in until the end of Dec. I was like really im high risk i cant wait that long and the nurse was just plane rude. Anyway so i went to my old Dr today and....and...they made me feel very taken care of...i wasnt shocked they were always nice just a little too laid back about everything, like everything was just bc it was my first pregnancy and i was over reacting....well today they told me they were sorry about everything and how they should have listened to me when i was worried something was wrong....i mean the friday before i lost alexis on thursday...i had an u/s and everything was fine and all the drs i have talked to said that there was no way to save her or to know what was gonna happen other than delivering at 38wks. So i know it isnt their fault...but anyway back on topic. I had a regular appt then they called the high risk office at the hospital and asked them when they wanted to see me they said ASAP to start me on my meds....and i was like wat med and they said they want to put me on baby asprin and steriods and that they want to induce me or do a C section at 36/37wks at the latest. I was so happy that they had a plan and before my appt my old Dr had called and brought the High Risk Dr up to speed and they already had a plan. They asked me if i wanted to see a counselor and if i wanted any meds for emotions or my m/s...but said they new i wouldn't bc they know i dont like to take anything i dont absolutely have to while pg. Then they did an u/s just for peace of mind for me...and said i could come back on the 30th to have another one with the u/s tech on the 3D machine. Is it wrong that bc they know everything and seem to be on top of it that i kind of want to keep them? Idk what to do. My DH was totally against me going there but when we had no choice he said i guess its better than nothing and then after i told him about the appt he is with me...he thinks maybe i should stay there...i mean they arent going to be completely responsible for me i will still have the H R dr? Wat do you think.....? sry its so long

No comments:

Post a Comment